CHINESE STYLE IRIDESENT RED SHIRT: CAR BOOT SALE - SIMILAR STYLE @ MOTEL ROCKS
BURNOUT LEOPARD PRINT DUSTER COAT: *TOPSHOP
LIGHTENING BOLT EMBROIDERED FAUX LEATHER SKIRT: *STYLE MOI
RED SILKY RIBBED SOCKS: TOPSHOP
GOLD PLATFORM BOOTS: CHARITY SHOP + DIY - SIMILAR HERE: ASOS - SARENZA - SOLESTRUCK - EBAY/ EBAY
I really love this lightening bolt skirt from Style Moi. I had featured it in a previous wishlist and when they emailed me I jumped at the chance to get it! I was however a little upset as it kind of feels like it swamps me, I might shorten the hem!! I like my skirts to be super short as I'm only 5ft 3. I feel for anyone shorter than myself trying to find skirts that don't make you look like a stump, we need more petite ranges in the world!!
I've been wearing these platform boots a lot more lately, when I originally bought them they looked nothing like they do now, they were grey and had no laces as they were velco boots, I removed the velcro and cut off the tongue that was over the front and used it as the actual tongue and then I put holes in for the laces and sprayed them gold!!
1. MOTEL ROCKS METALLIC PINK HALTERNECK TOP
2. MOTEL ROCKS METALLIC PINK SKIRT
3. TOPSHOP DARK PINK GLITTER ANKLE SOCKS
4. TOPSHOP MINT GREEN FAUX FUR CLUTCH BAG
5. MISSGUIDED PALE PINK/ NUDE FLUFFY TRIM SKIRT
6. MISSGUIDED GOLD HOLOGRAPHIC CLUTCH BAG
7. TOPSHOP BRONZE GLITTER TIGHTS
8. MISSGUIDED WHITE VNECK FLUFFY TRIM DRESS
9. TOPSHOP SILVER SEQUIN SKIRT
10. TOPSHOP PINK GLITTER WEDGES
11. TOPSHOP METALIC REDDY-PINK SKIRT
12. MOTEL PURPLE TINSEL HIGH NECK CROP TOP
13. ASOS HOT PINK GLITTER CLUTCH BAG
14. BOOHOO PINK AND GOLD GLITTER BELTS
15. ASOS STRAPLESS PURPLE GLITTER DRESS
16. ASOS GLITTERY DARK PINK HALTERNECK RIBBED DRESS
17. MOTEL ROCKS IRIDESCENT SLIP DRESS
18. RIVER ISLAND BLUE VELVET OFF SHOULDER DRESS
19. ASOS CHUNKY PLATFORM GLITTER STRAP SANDALS
20. ASOS VNECK SILVER METALIC CROP TOP
21. PRETTY LITTLE THING RED VELVET BODY SUIT
22. ASOS QUILTED PINK CLUTCH BAG
23. ASOS GLITTER RIBBED TIGHTS
Christmas means lots of sparkly things!!!!
'WEIRD' CROP TOP: *8 CUBES OF SUGAR use code KAYLAx8CUBES for 5% off!
PINK MULTICOLOURED DENIM SHORTS: *MOTEL ROCKS
LEOPARD PRINT MULTI COLOURED VINTAGE SHIRT: CHARITY SHOP
FLUFFY PINK COAT: *LILYLULU FASHION
PINK SANDALS: *MISSGUIDED
PINK SOCKS: PRIMARK
GLITTERY BLUE BELT: CHARITY SHOP
FLUFFY GLOVES: DRESS ME ZARA
Oh my god I lovee this 'Weird' its soo cute and has such a nice fit, and also it says weird on it which is basically me in word form. Its a shame that 8cubesofsugar is currently in maintenance because they have some really really cute clothes, but they'll be open soon and they've given me the discount code KAYLAX8CUBES for 5% off for you guys!!! I think I've worn this outfit three times this week with the intention of photographing it every time and never getting round to it, so I just had to photograph it when I shot another look which shall be up soon! I'm sorry for my lack of posting recently, its so dull right now that all my photos look very sad and non bright *sad face* clearly I will have to get someone to come wave a reflective circle at me like what all the fancy photographers have (I have no idea what its called, to me its a giant reflective circle). I also hair chalked the ends of my hair blue for a change yay!
A few weeks ago I went to the Very press day, which was very fab indeed (ha ha ha). I especially loved all the pineapple prints and the pastelyness! Also the leather jacket in the last photo is probably my fave because its soo cool I love the tie detail!
Seekers of the Sun were also there doing their metallic temporary tattoos, they are so cool I literally want to cover my entire body in them!
RED AND BLACK FAUX FUR COAT: *BOOHOO
TARTAN PLEATED SKIRT: *FASHION UNION
LONG SLEEVED KORN TOP: EBAY
GRID PRINT SOCKS: *TOPSHOP
PLATFORM BOOTS: WHOLESALE7
As you can probably tell, I love this coat!! I've ordered another boohoo faux fur coat as I really like this one and wanted a pastel coat to go with more outfits. I think this particular coat goes really well with my vast array of band tshirts and I got glittery spice girls style party dress from Bill and Mar at the clothes show which will look sooo good, hopefully that outfit will be up soon, I'm just waiting for the shoes to arrive!!