KILTAFORE

RED TARTAN KILTAFORE: *HELLO MARGARET FAUX LEATHER COAT: BOOHOOORANGE BOBBLY SCARF: CAR BOOT SALE – PLATFORM BOOTS: CHARITY SHOP

I’ve been meaning to wear this kiltafore for ages for photographs, I’ve actually worn it quite a few times already but never around the presence of a camera. Its handmade to my size and fits perfectly which is something that I think makes it a bit more special than an ordinary item of clothing, plus its excellent quality, better than anything you could buy in Topshop aha! (well done cookie (the lovely lady who made it!)). I’m so scared of getting creases in the pleats so I’m afraid to transport it back to London aha. Its currently hanging up in my room on a rail thats higher than all my other rails in an attempt to keep it nice and flat. I need a garment bag (I have a garment bag..) ok I need a really long garment bag!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

14 Comments

1. Natalie MacDonald ♥ 3rd February 2014 / 1:16 pm

Awesome outfit as always Kayla! Love your shoes! xo

Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

2. Moira Parton 3rd February 2014 / 1:30 pm

Love the skirt so much! x

3. Milex 3rd February 2014 / 2:13 pm

so luxurious!

4. B Ruhamania 3rd February 2014 / 3:40 pm
  5. Style Crescent 3rd February 2014 / 6:58 pm

Speechless, stunning outfit! <3<3<3<3

xoxo

6. Kowareta Doll 3rd February 2014 / 7:24 pm

ahhhh that's so pretty ^^
    x<3

7. Anonymous 4th February 2014 / 6:05 pm

J-cosplay sync.

Mr. nononymous is a retired dragon here who scans hes past spirit's "messups" worldwide
    e.g. spotting such sync.-s is just a belongs to / supports the (spirit)domain TEST return — just that (usually it'd be an error to point such out so 1 can't mess with what it doesnot knew . . . whatever , Hi , Bye)

8. Anonymous 4th February 2014 / 6:34 pm

random insights to a spirit – the time is not so all around as it passes the man ?? (future is up/outside) ?? top down – futher more the time of the mater (such as foot(heart/ruthum) , body wear) is seen by spirit as from when such was living plant or formed as a mineral or volcanic extrusion – so it's that way time barrier for "fairies" however it's an insulator of master spirit (faith if you take to belive so) . . .
    . . . why the thick bottom footwear is "hype"

the jappan cosplay cats – if you play you create a dream or a spirit world or future or keep some old spirit/fairy going — like the africans dance to trance the cosplayers might get to expanded scapes even if they don't register / notice such (would take a personality bifurcation to a one to dream and then another to monitor — usually you don't run in secure/test mode)

all as uninteresting / dumb as that — there's non new spirit prj.-s detected rather the have fun (lighten reload mode for spirits) ((constant dumb reload … perhaps i just missed latetest "world improved" news))

9. Anonymous 4th February 2014 / 7:27 pm

an old mom or the environment before the environmental disaster or over exploited uneducated family member (just as good draggon as this reads (ok , jokes , it's a vast proccess that can not be designed right from the scratch (so the beginnings were cool … cool)))

10. Afua Abrafi 5th February 2014 / 12:00 pm

I love the bold choice you make with fashion, and you pull them off so well
    xx

11. Marieke S 5th February 2014 / 7:21 pm

Nice new header !

12. Sasa Zoe 6th February 2014 / 8:43 pm

nice post! Love it<<3

13. Cookie 20th February 2014 / 11:45 am

Ahh this post is lovely. Thank you so much, I feel all proud =D Don't worry too much about the pleats, you can keep them in with an iron though it's a bit of a ball buster! X