1. GLAMOROUS BLACK AND WHITE DOGTOOTH COAT WITH FAUX FUR COLLAR
2. PRETTY LITTLE THING TEAL FAUX FUR JACKET
3. ASOS BRIGHT BABY PINK FAUX FUR JACKET
4. CHICNOVA BABY PINK FAUX SHEEPSKIN COAT
5. OH MY LOVE FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT COAT
6. CHICNOVA MAXI FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT DUSTER COAT
7. RIVER ISLAND FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT COAT
8. OH MY LOVE THE WHITE PEPPER FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT COAT
9. PRETTY LITTLE THING BABY PINK MAXI DUSTER COAT
10. GLAMOROUS BABY PINK BIKER JACKET
11. RIVER ISLAND CORAL OVERSIZED ALMOST VELVET-LIKE COAT
12. MISSGUIDED BABY PINK COAT
13. BOOHOO TARTAN WOOL COAT
14. PRETTY LITTLE THING GREY CHECKED BOYFRIEND COAT
15. RIVER ISLAND CREAM GRID PRINT WOOL COAT
Earlier today I got back from my holiday in Weymouth! It was really nice and sunny for the entire week and I had a lovely time, but now that I’m home, I’m instantly thinking about winter coats! I think the fact that its the middle of September is making me realise if I don’t invest now I will be getting very cold rather soon. Also, I know its technically ‘autumn’ but I’m always as cold in autumn as I am in winter, so why not bring out the winter coats nows, when it snows I can always just wear two at the same time and go for the festive beach ball look.
This year I want to have a nice bright and colourful coat wardrobe with lots of leopard print thrown in!! I’m not sure why, it wasn’t a conscious decision, but these four faux fur leopard print coats all jumped out at me. I’m really liking the maxi length coats this year, I think my obsession with the current maxi grid print duster coats which are sold everywhere are having an influence over my winter attire!
I like to splurge on winter coats because I think they’re a really good investment, usually I like to have around two-three coats all of different styles so that I have a coat that will go with every outfit, and also thats big enough to keep me warm and cover whatever I’m wearing so it doesn’t get crinkled for the ‘I’m inside now, let me reveal todays outfit’ moment. I also like my coats to be super out there, because during winter when you’re outside its the only thing anyone else is going to see, so they have to make a statement!! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my comfy cosy winter coat wishlist!!