TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN THE AIR

FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT COAT: PRIMARK
GRID PRINT KNITTED SKIRT: *WHOLESALE7
‘KAYLA’ THIGH HIGH BOOTS: PUBLIC DESIRE
DISTURBED TOP: VINTAGE REWORKED CLOTHES SHOW
DOG: LAND OF CUTE

Snowie decided she wanted to be in my outfit post today!!! Prudence decided she wanted to go back to her Mommy and tried to pull me over to get back to her haha! They’re Westies if anyone was wondering and they’re rescue dogs! We’ve had them since they were three years old and they are the best and they are always with me whenever I take photos, but for some reason I hardly ever include them in photos, so today I thought, dog photoshoot!!! Snowie is clearly a star.

Can you tell I haven’t done my hair, oops, and the extreme wind meant it was blowing around and doing weird things but oh well! I’m also wearing the Public Desire boots which were named after me, they are so amazing I’m in love, and really easy to walk in, I think I’m going to be wearing them very often. I need to organise my shoe wardrobe because its getting rather large!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 Comments

1. missthing 24th December 2014 / 2:47 pm

I love the mix of prints and textures you have going on here! And I totally know that shoe trouble. I'm starting to run into it myself! I need to clear out shoes I don't wear.
    I'm so glad you have rescue dogs! Snowie looks so sweet. I have a rescue myself. She is the sweetest thing. She's scared of cameras though, so she won't ever participate in my outfit shoots.

Theatricality by Mariah

2. Karen Bradly 24th December 2014 / 4:20 pm

Aww…the dogs are super cute ^_^. Merry Christmas
    Makeup, Skin Care, and Hair Care

3. Sierra Rose 24th December 2014 / 5:37 pm

What adorable westies!

Pay with Polka Dots

4. alice bea 24th December 2014 / 6:32 pm
  5. ROSALINDIS 24th December 2014 / 7:56 pm

The booots are jusst great!!!!!!! beautiful

HAPPY XMAS!!!

6. B Ruhamania 24th December 2014 / 8:42 pm
  7. Mel Burt 24th December 2014 / 9:46 pm

Snowie poses rather well! The boots are incredible and the fact they're named after you makes them even more amazing.

Raise The Waves

8. Milex 25th December 2014 / 2:11 am

♥

9. Adele 25th December 2014 / 3:37 am

I really like the softer touch to your hair (which I could wear that myself but $$$) and I hope your dogs make an appearance in more photos- it would be good practice to wear and walk in some extravagant shoes too 😉

10. Sandy Ltz 25th December 2014 / 2:52 pm

All is perfect, very cute photo with the adorable dog ! The over the knee boots are stunning with this nice combination ( leopard coat, skirt and printed shirt ) I love totally !!!! ♥ X 1000 , Kisses and Love for a Merry X- mas ! ♥ I'm always fan of your looks !

11. TyTanisha L. Zacharie 26th December 2014 / 3:59 am

Aww, your dogs are too cute! I couldn't even tell that you didn't do your hair at all. Love this outfit and those shoes are absolutely perfect. I think they're even better because they were named after you. haha, they look great on you and it's awesome to know that they are comfortable to wear.

12. Alice Young 26th December 2014 / 6:10 pm

Snowie loves the camera! They're both such cuties.

I always admire the way you mix patterns and textures. Those boots are all kinds of awesome- I need to get myself some knee highs!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Kayla!

fashioningalice.com