Recently whilst browsing the Boohoo website, I noticed that the new in section has exploded with an array of amazing items, theres really something to suit everyone, including quite a number of items that suit my eclectic taste. As you may noticed, I enjoy experimenting with different styles and so because theres such a vast amount of items I’m loving on Boohoo at the moment, I decided I’d do something a little different with todays post. Rather than create my normal one image wishlist, I’ve gone a bit mad and made four, it took forever, but whatever, I’ve really enjoyed putting everything together! Help that rhymed…
Moving on… I’ve curated four different moodboard wishlists, each depicting a different style or concept.
Let me know which one is your favourite!
I think these are the items I’d wear most often, especially when all I want to do is throw something on while I’m in a rush that still manages to looks effortlessly cool.
1. baby pink embroidered trainers 2. paint splattered baby pink distressed denim jacket 3. shell embroidered mesh tee
4. pink cat eye sunglasses 5. floral painted denim jacket 6. button up denim skirt 7. faux leather baby pink jacket
8. fluffy bunny ears backpack 9. holographic mermaid raincoat festival mac 10. flamingo print crop top 11. pink bobble detail pumps
I can imagine wearing these on long walks in the park on warm summers evenings, or dinner at twilight.
1. blue gingham puff sleeve dress 2. gingham choker 3. lace up denim belt 4. ruffled floral strappy crop top
5. white lace bardot dress 6. floral gingham lace up ballet flats 7. pink gingham frill skirt
8. decorative gold and black cross earrings 9. studded and embroidered faux leather jacket 10. rose print skinny jeans
11. no sleeve ruffle edge denim jacket 12. crochet poncho
All that Glitters
This would be my holiday wardrobe, I can imagine wearing all of these items in a hot and sunny country, surrounded by beaches and a tacky all inclusive cocktail bar.
Alternatively, these would all look pretty fab at a festival.
1. hot pink faux leather biker jacket 2. gold sequin star appliqué highwaisted denim shorts
3. sheer see through purple mesh tee 4. gold metallic halterneck crop top 5. chunky diamonte choker 6. tiedye velvet bomber jacket
7. rose gold metallic flatform sandals 8. purple sequin choker 9. tiedye velvet mini skirt 10. sea blue sunglasses
11. velvet tiedye bodysuit 12. baby pink satin bomber jacket 13. baby pink sequin mini skirt
14. sequin distressed denim jeans 15. blue tiedye dress 16. pink velvet sliders 17. holographic bikini
I would imagine this is what one would wear when you’re not 13 anymore yet you still listen to MCR. I am guilty and I have no regrets.
1. black tie dye mesh bodysuit (and shell embroidered mesh bra) 2. embroidered mesh dress 3. dr marten-esque boots
4. metal hoop choker 5. dragon embroidered bodysuit 6. large vintage style sunglasses 7. metal hoop detail baby pink hat
8. mustard yellow satin bomber jacket 9. tiedye mesh strappy top 10. paint splattered black distressed denim jacket
11. large hoop detail belt 12. purple glitter sunglasses 13. distressed raw edge black denim skirt
14. rose embroidered velvet clutch bag 15. rose embroidered/ appliqué military jacket
Wishing you a lovely Sunday!